Alliance offers one of the most knowledgeable environmental contractor teams in California.
State of California Licenses
- Contractors License No. 716538
- B-General Building Contractor
- Certificate of Registration for Asbestos-Related Work No. 630
- Issued by the Department of Industrial Relations – Division of Occupational Safety & Health
- EPA Hazardous Waste Transporter Registration No. 3472
- Issued by CAL/EPA Department of Toxic Substances Control
- California Structural Pest Control Board - General Pest and Termite Certified
State of Washington Licenses
- Commercial & Residential B License #603-365-927
- CC Construction Contractor License
- Asbestos Abatement License
- Certification #1582
- Contractor License #ALLIAEG863C7
State of Arizona Licenses
- State of Arizona Registrar of Contractors: K-57 Wrecking #ROC228970
- CMR-Certification #0702107 Microbial Remediation Certificate
A++ Rated Insurance Carrier
Alliance offers you the most comprehensive asbestos and lead liability insurance available, a true occurrence policy written by insurance carrier rated A++ by A.M. Best
All Alliance vehicles are insured on a comprehensive general automotive liability policy. The policy covers up to $1,000,000 per occurrence for property damage and bodily injury.
General Liability / Pollution
We carry a comprehensive general liability policy that specifically includes coverage for asbestos and mold and lead-related claims. It is written on an occurrence form and does not include a sunset clause. The combined single limit of coverage for property damage and bodily injury is $1,000,000 per occurrence and $5,000,000 aggregate.
Worker’s Compensation and Employer’s Liability
Our policy is written on standard-form worker’s compensation forms with limits of coverage equal to the amounts required by state law.
Request A Free Quote Get Started